Digital Marketing Careers!
IMPROZ Internet Marketing is a fast growing digital marketing agency located in Houston, TX. We are comprised of a diverse group of creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and marketing strategist.
IMPROZ’s services encompass web design, SEO (search engine optimization), SMM (social media marketing), PPC management and other aspects of creating an online presence. We pride ourselves in providing a great user experience to our clients and consistently surpassing their expectations. IMPROZ is always looking for rock star – new talent!
Current Positions Available:
IMPROZ is currently accepting applications for a Graphic Design and Social Media Marketing Internship
*This is a part-time, credit-only internship.
- Create or adapt existing graphic elements for internal purposes and for our clients in various mediums, including print, online, and social media.
- Assist with video or photo shoots as needed.
- Assist creative directors with various graphic design projects as needed.
- Assist with social media management as needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Must be able to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting the assignment.
- Must be 18 years or older and have a sophomore standing or above.
- Commit to a minimum of 12 hours a week or 3 days per week on a part-time basis.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s program at an accredited college or university.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign.
- Knowledge of print and web art requirements, sizes, and formats.
- Experience with HTML is a plus.
- Experience with animation or video is a plus.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Knowledge of social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Knowledge of online advertising on social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter; creative; team player.
- Ability to interact with multiple departments, marketing partners, and external clients in a professional and personable manner.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities.
- Take directions well and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
To apply, please fill out the form on this page.